advertising purpose...CLICK ON THIS!

Friday 30 September 2011

my family,my life

if u can see, i live far away from my family. miss them so much.muahxxx! *____*!
so, kalau terase rindu gile,slalunye i tgk pic diorang kat lappy i..
i missing them damn much rite now.sebab tu i post pasal diorang skarang ni.
okayyyyy.let me introduce them ya..lets watch dis.....

dis is me wif my abah.at my convocation day.haha.jubah uitm kan?
look so gemok la. nex time tak boleh buat posture badan macam tu lg :D

my 1st niece.her name saffiya naurah.
i gave her dat name.what a beautiful name..hee~

dis is my spoilt farah hazhirah

well, dis r my big sis n my 1st bro in law

my sis, fariha at tutti frutti sek 13,shah alam

my abah tengah mewalikan my sis


me n my big brother at empire gallery subang

so,dis r my siblings altogether without parents mase majlis bertandang

my parents bring their farha syahira

dats all for now..got to go...
thanx.bye......
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visit my bloggie =')